Saturday, June 25, 2011

1000 Awesome Things Project

Inspired by 1000AwesomeThings, I will be aiming to countdown 1000 awesome things of my own! Because life's too short to dwell on the less awesome things.


On some days, life feels a bit overwhelming. On some days, it feels like there is nothing to look forward to or that you're wishing with all your heart that you're somewhere (or someone) else. And although there has been a lot of focus on living in the present and counting your blessings and being happy with what you have, how many of us truly appreciate the little things in life? To smile at a budding flower? To look out of a window with the sun's warmth shining upon your face? To celebrate all our successes - big and small?

This is the 'Pursuit of Happiness' bit of my blog. And I hope in the long run, I will be able to truly embrace the little wonders in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment